Just thought I would give mars edit a try. I am just moving all sorts of things around.
Someone commented that at least we dont need help putting on our shoes or something like that. Well the problem with that is today I did. the Back surgery that I had back in 01 worked great but for some reason ie my own stupidity, my back is now hurting more than it was, and I'm out of one of the pills that help it get back to normal. J gets paid friday I am desperatly looking for a job. Just pray that it goes back into place I guess, I mean if your a praying person.
More later probably a video blog or something.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Until I Wasn't
I've been writing some different things lately. This one has been kicking around in my head the last few days so I decided to go ahead ...
-
Dr just said when I get to her home. I have never wanted to hear any words more than those words in my life. We are still far from things ...
-
Today’s update brought to you by. Zombie’s R Us, Red Bull, and various gas station cappuccinos. Last night was a great night... at first... ...
-
Here I am in case everyone was wondering whats gone on. Sorry for the delay. J is doing much much better, those of you with her as a frien...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.