Sitting at play land is one of those things that I do because I know that my kid needs something other than the house, and so do I. Plus I'm a schedule guy if you can believe it. Things should happen a certain way we sit at the same places for dinner, if I'm playing a game that has percentages of things found or tricks learned to be complete I have to do them in order, and Thursday is Play Land day for Z.
Last week when we came they dude at the front counter gave her a happy meal toy because she was cute. Last night she said and I'll get a toy. I tried to explain to her that this didn't always happen, that she probably wont get a toy we don't get happy meals much and thats fine with our kids but wouldn't you know it the guy at the counter did it again today, gave her a toy she lit up she loved it. I'm glad, it's nice for kids to be able to still find magic in a my little pony toy. It's nice that she has this, I would get her one all the time if I could but it's really not feasible. So she gets a happy meal toy and is happy with it and I get some time to blog and watch her.
It's funny though she is ready to leave, this after saying "I wish my friend was here." I can understand her. I have friends but I wish my friends were here too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Until I Wasn't
I've been writing some different things lately. This one has been kicking around in my head the last few days so I decided to go ahead ...
-
Dr just said when I get to her home. I have never wanted to hear any words more than those words in my life. We are still far from things ...
-
Today’s update brought to you by. Zombie’s R Us, Red Bull, and various gas station cappuccinos. Last night was a great night... at first... ...
-
Here I am in case everyone was wondering whats gone on. Sorry for the delay. J is doing much much better, those of you with her as a frien...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.