I know it's been a long time. I will be writing more in the coming weeks, however I saw this and had to share them. They came from this facebook page...
INature
It's sometimes hard to lean left in a right leaning community but I love doing it.
I hope this makes sense.
See ya around the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Until I Wasn't
I've been writing some different things lately. This one has been kicking around in my head the last few days so I decided to go ahead ...
-
Dr just said when I get to her home. I have never wanted to hear any words more than those words in my life. We are still far from things ...
-
Today’s update brought to you by. Zombie’s R Us, Red Bull, and various gas station cappuccinos. Last night was a great night... at first... ...
-
I never really understood that, one of the things that I love is when J and I work in the kitchen together. When we make candy or when we a...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.